Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sluts Everywhere!!!

Rodger has this up at his place, which prompted me to send this:

Hi, Tami,

I assume that, since MSNBC's Ed Schultz called Laura Ingraham a "slut", that you will not be sponsoring his show, if it  does come back on the air?.  I can only assume so, based on  Mr. David Friend's 3/2 statement (and 3/3 update) about the use of the word by another talk show host Lifelock sponsored.

Will Mr Friend be scheduling a "face-to-face meeting" with Mr. Schultz as well?

Thank you,

That's the name on the e-mail I found at Lifelock:  tami@lifelock.com

 I'm just curious to see if Mr. Friend is consistent in his application of outrage.  No one the media should ever call anyone a slut.

Among our other burdens, we need to better behaved than our inferiors.

(See also sondrak for the text of Mr. Friend's statements.)

No comments: