Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sad news...

Daphne at Jaded Haven has decided to call it quits.  She has marked her blog as "private", making it unavailable.  At first, I though she might have decided to filter her readers, so I sent a request to be admitted.

Here's the e-mail thread:

 (I've cleaned up the e-mail addys, and chopped it up a bit, just so you can read it top-to-bottom, like normal.)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: the blog
From: Daphne
Date: Sun, June 24, 2012 7:57 am
To: leelu


Hi Leelu,


I'm shutting down the blog, it's in a temporary state of limbo until I can transfer some of the stories for safekeeping.


So, please don't be offended that I haven't returned your request for admittance, nobody is getting in, the curtain is coming down.


I want to thank you for spending time at the Haven and wish you well.


Best to you,
Daphne


On Jun 24, 2012, at 11:08 AM, leelu wrote:
No offense taken.  Are you OK??


Subject: the blog
From: Daphne
Date: Sun, June 24, 2012 12:54 pm
To: leelu


I'm fine, just feel like the blog has become a pointless waste of time.


I disagree

No comments: