Friday, September 14, 2012

WTF... (Updated w/ Drudge, now with Steyn!)

...is Obama doing?



I agree.  As I said at the Coalition, I went screaming past embarrassment a long time ago. Felt it with the first bow.

Now, I oscillate between appalled and furious.

Here's the haps in Arab Spring (Opposite) World:


(Oh, and our credit rating took another hit, by the way...)

 Nothing on the White House official site:


 and nothing on his schedule:


I've done a quick scan of Fox, ABC and MSNBC, and meeting the bodies is as close to Doing Anything that he's doing.  I can only assume he will follow the schedule as planned.

Gots him some flesh pressin' to do at 7:00.

Am I missing something?  Maybe this would help:


Personally, I think having him write it out, longhand, as many times as it takes, until he can recite it (and *all* the amendments).

It would keep him out of trouble for a while.




 

No comments: